Mrs. Holloway's Information
Hello, my name is Cassandra Holloway. I am very excited to begin another school year here at Topeka Tilton Attendance Center. I became a certified teacher in 2012. Currently, I teach English Language Arts (ELA), Science, and Archery. I am also certified to teach 4-8 Elementary, Business Education 7-12, and Mild/Mod Disabilities K-12.
About Mrs. Holloway: I love teaching here in my hometown. I attended TTAC during my 5th through 9th grades. I graduated from LCHS, and completed my AA Degree at Copiah-Lincoln CC in Wesson, MS. I am dedicated to serving my community in honor of all my past teachers who have encouraged and still support me. This community has taught me the values of love, family, respect, loyalty, and dedication.
About My Family: I am married with four children and a son-in-law. I have two grandchildren. We spend a lot of time together playing games and enjoying our family and church. We also like to ride four-wheelers and fish. This summer we also planted a garden, went swimming in the pool, played badminton, and watched movies.
About 2020-2021 School Year: This year will be a different beginning to a new normal for education. I will learn along side you how to excel through media and other online tools to make this a fun and challenging new adventure. I expect us to take what we know and apply it to how we grow.
- M.A.T. in Education - William Carey University - Hattiesburg, MS
- B.S. in Accounting - Capella University - Minneapolis, MN
- A.A. in Office Systems Technology - Copiah-Lincoln CC - Wesson, MS
TEACHING AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- TTAC/LCSD - Teacher: 4th grade ELA, Science, and Social Studies, SPED: 5th-8th grade Inclusion, Coach: Elementary and Middle School Archery
- Monticello Elementary and Rod Paige Middle School/LCSD - Assistant Teacher: K-8 Inclusion
- AmeriCorps: Read Across America/Alcorn University/LCSD - (Monticello Elementary) Reading Classroom Tutor
- Lil' Hozales DayCare - Child Care Director and Caregiver